For the temporary relief of cold and allergy symptoms from the age of 6 years.
When to use
For the temporary relief of cold and allergy symptoms of:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Nasal and sinus congestion
Each 1mL contains the active ingredients:
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 2.5 mg
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride 500 mcg
Does not contain alcohol, sugar, lactose, gluten or colourants.
- Do not administer to children under 6 years of age.
- Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist, or nurse practitioner.
- Do NOT take while breastfeeding.
- Do not give more than the recommended dose.
The dosage is based on both age and weight.
Recommended dosage is 6 – 8 hourly as necessary.
- Adults and children over 12 years – 15mL every 6 hours when necessary
- Use in children aged 6 to 11 years only on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or nurse practitioner
|6 – 8 years||20 – 23 kg||7.0 – 8.0 mL|
|8 – 10 years||23 – 28 kg||8.0 – 10 mL|
|10 – 12 years||28 – 41 kg||10 – 15 mL|
Frequently Asked Questions