Summer’s Eve Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water Douche is specially formulated, leaving you feeling clean and refreshed in seconds.
- Clinically tested
- Complete and ready-to-use
Summer’s Eve Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water Douche is specially formulated to cleanse away vaginal secretions, leaving you feeling clean and refreshed in seconds. Premixed, premeasured and ready-to-use, only Summer’s Eve douches have an exclusive one-piece design that requires no assembling before use. The Comfortip® nozzle and easy angle flexible neck make insertion and use easier and more comfortable than ever. Clinically tested, Summer’s Eve douches are effective, completely sanitary, and disposable.
When to use
- After your menstrual period
- After using contraceptive jellies and creams (check contraceptive package instructions first)
- To clear out vaginal secretions
- Whenever you want to feel clean and refreshed.
AS WITH ANY PERSONAL PRODUCT, READ ALL LABELING CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
DO NOT DOUCHE:
- To prevent pregnancy
- During pregnancy
- If you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD). See descriptions under “Other Information.”
- To self-treat or prevent a STD or PID
- After exposure to a STD
STOP USING THIS PRODUCT IF douching results in excessive dryness or irritation.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is causally related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association. Douching should not be used for self-treatment if you have symptoms of PID or STD.
- Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge.
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STD) symptoms include vaginal discharge of an unusual amount, color, or odour; painful and/or frequent urination; and genital sores or ulcers.
- See a doctor right away if you have symptoms of PID or STD.
OVERWRAPPED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF THE OVERWRAP IMPRINTED “FRESHNESS HAS NEVER BEEN SIMPLER” IS TORN OR MISSING.
For Single-Use. Store below 30°C
Preparing the Douche:
- Remove sanitary overwrap.
- Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip® nozzle firmly with the other hand.
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click.
How to Douche:
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle.
- Do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina .
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower.
Summer’s Eve Feminine Powder – Normal Skin
Summer’s Eve Feminine Powder gently cools and refreshes for that feeling of long-lasting confidence.
Summer’s Eve Feminine Cleansing Wipes – Normal Skin
Summer’s Eve Feminine Cleansing Wipes are the perfect solution for the on the go freshness.
Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash – Sensitive Skin
A gynecologist-tested, hypo-allergenic and soap-free wash designed for women with sensitive skin.
Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash – Normal Skin
A gynecologist-tested, hypo-allergenic and soap-free wash for a woman’s intimate cleansing needs.